Property Compliance and Maintenance Coordinator
Spalding and Boston + 20 mile radius
£23,000 – £27,000 P/A with OTE – £30,000+ P/A
We’ll Let Your House Ltd is an award winning Letting Agency based in Spalding, managing residential property within a 25 mile radius. Founded in 2009, We’ll Let Your House has grown within the District and now has an opening of an exciting new position for the appropriate candidate.
The successful candidate will not only meet the essential criteria, but will be a focused and driven individual, wanting to progress their career with the company.
- Liaise with the Property Management team to coordinate all maintenance requests.
- Manage and arrange property compliance in accordance with the Housing Act (e.g. Gas Safe Certificates, Periodic Electrical Inspections, PAT Testing, Energy Performance Certificates etc.).
- Survey managed properties and prepare annual property condition reports.
- Respond to any call-out and maintenance issues on a timely basis, including assessing the situation and arranging for appropriate action
- Liaise with the Property Management Team to ensure that all properties are maintained and are in accordance an in line with the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS).
- To quote for and project manage maintenance, renovation and refurbishments in managed properties and for third parties.
- Respond to any tenant after-hours issues when on-call
- To develop a positive working relationship with subcontractors and tradesmen.
- To develop positive working relationships within all members of the team, their suppliers and business partners.
- To always work in a way that promotes the culture of honesty, integrity, quality and fun in all we do and operating methods of We’ll Let Your House.
- To work as part of the team and help with any tasks as required
Essential Applicant Criteria
- At least two years’ experience with Property Management and/ or Maintenance in the property sector
- A full U.K. or E.U. Driving Licence and use of a vehicle, eligibility to work in the U.K.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Team player
- Well presented
- Self-motivated, hardworking with drive, ambition, energy and enthusiasm
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and Windows.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire for career growth
Desired Applicant Criteria
- Knowledge of the Housing Health and Safety Rating System and of the Housing Act 2004.
- Technical knowledge in property maintenance and construction
- Practical skills in an area of property maintenance and construction
Applicants are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter to: Mr H Drury, We’ll Let Your House Ltd, 10 Broad Street, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 1TB. Applicants may also email their C.V. and covering email to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15th January 2017.
Note to applicants – This position is a new position, due to this, we will consider both full time and part time applicants.