What we can offer

Annual Gas Safe Certificate

A Gas Safe Certificate – As a landlord, you are legally responsible for making sure that a Gas Safe registered engineer checks the gas appliances in your rental properties every 12 months and gives you three copies of the gas safety records. One certificate will then be retained by you, your letting agent and the tenant

Energy Performance Certificate

An EPC is legally required when a building is constructed, rented or sold. A building will need an EPC if it has a roof and walls and uses energy to ‘condition an indoor climate’. This means it has heating, air conditioning or mechanical ventilation. The building can either be a whole building or part of a building that has been designed or altered to be used separately. If a building is made up of separate units, each with its own heating system, each unit will need an EPC.

Domestic Electrical Periodic Inspection Test and Report

If you rent out a property, by law you have to ensure that all the electrics in your properties are safe. We can help to achieve this by carrying out an electrical safety check periodically (Domestic Electrical Periodic Inspection Test and Report) and if necessary correct any faults to BS7671. This helps to ensure the safety of your tenants and shows that you are a responsible landlord.

Property Maintenance and Development Service

Our team of both employees and approved contractors will be able to assist you in any maintenance or development project you wish. We have a non-exhaustive list of services including; Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical Installations and Repairs, Gardening, Solar Panel Installation, Construction Services and many more, please get in touch with us for more details.