Senior Lettings Negotiator and Property Manager
Spalding + 20 mile radius
£13,000 – £17,000 P/A with OTE – £30,000+ P/A
Branch Manager and Company Director
We’ll Let Your House Ltd is an award winning Letting Agency based in Spalding, managing residential property within a 25 mile radius. Founded in 2009, We’ll Let Your House has grown within the District and now has an opening of an exciting new position for the appropriate candidate.
The successful candidate will not only meet the essential criteria, but will be a focused and driven individual, wanting to progress their career with the company.
- Contracting landlords to generate new business and servicing existing clients management requirements.
- Advertising available properties on Rightmove, We’ll Let Your House website, social media sites.
- Registering applicants and applying for tenant references
- Carrying out property inventories and periodic inspections
- Carrying out the day-to-day management of residential property
- Ensure that payments have been made by tenants for rent and take appropriate action to collect rent from defaulting tenants.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are being adhered to by tenants, landlords and the company.
- Booking and carrying out viewings.
- Manage and arrange property compliance in accordance with the Housing Act (e.g. Gas Safe Certificates, Periodic Electrical Inspections, PAT Testing, Energy Performance Certificates etc.).
- Respond to any call-out and maintenance issues on a timely basis, including assessing the situation and arranging for appropriate action.
- Ensure that all properties are maintained and are in accordance an in line with the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS).
- Respond to any tenant after-hours issues when on-call.
- To develop positive working relationships within all members of the team, their suppliers and business partners.
- To always work in a way that promotes the culture of honesty, integrity, quality and fun in all we do and operating methods of We’ll Let Your House.
- To work as part of the team and help with any tasks as required.
Essential Applicant Criteria
- At least two years’ experience in Residential Property Management
- A full U.K. or E.U. Driving Licence and use of a vehicle, eligibility to work in the U.K.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Team player
- Well presented
- Self-motivated, hardworking with drive, ambition, energy and enthusiasm
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and Windows.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire for career growth
Desired Applicant Criteria
- Knowledge of the Housing Health and Safety Rating System and of the Housing Act 2004.
- Qualifications with ARLA, NFOPP or NAEA
Applicants are required to submit their Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter to: Mr H Drury, We’ll Let Your House Ltd, 10 Broad Street, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 1TB. Applicants may also email their C.V. and covering email to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15th January 2017.
Note to applicants – Continual Professional Development will be provided through on and off site training throughout employment.